- 6th June, 2020 Times of India
- Cong blames BJP govt for shutting down of Atlas operations
Ludhiana: Congress leaders have criticised the Centre and the Bjaratiya Janata Party (BJP) ruled Uttar Pradesh government for the temporary shut down .
- Hry to plant 1.15 crore trees in 1,100 villages
Yamunanagar: On World Environment Day, Haryana education, forest and tourism minister Kanwar Pal announced to plant 1.
- MC goes ahead with GIS survey for Buddha Nullah
Ludhiana: In order to streamline the Buddha Nullah, the civic body will now get Geographic Information System (GIS) survey done so that encroachments .
- Green stimulus package needed: CSE
Bathinda: Sunita Narain, director general, Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), on Friday released a report on ‘An Environmental Agenda for the F.
- Pb?s Rs 5L for kid who made Covid videos
Moga: A five-year-old girl and her elder sister’s short, witty video clips on TikTok for spreading awareness on Covid-19 have helped their family get .
- Plant trees to offset pollution, say forest officials, environmentalists
Ludhiana: The forested area in the Ludhiana district is so negligible that forest department and environment groups feel that it is an uphill task to .
- ?One market? concept to boost farm income, say HP, Haryana
Shimla: The central government’s nod to ordinance to promote ‘One India, One Agriculture Market’ concept will help Himachal Pradesh by allowing unrest.
- Haryana BJP leader thrashes mkt panel official with sandal
Hisar: BJP leader and TikTok star Sonali Phogat on Friday allegedly hit the Hisar market committee secretary with sandal and also slapped him at the B.
- ?Great success comes in time of great distress?
Chandigarh: As the Covid-19 pandemic has thrown various challenges before the society, there is a need to think creatively about how frugally one can .
- 10k PPE kits for govt health centres
Chandigarh: The department of science, technology and environment released 10,000 PPE kits, provided by Punjab Pollution Control Board, for distributi.
- SAD: Won?t compromise on MSP issue
Chandigarh: Shiromani Akali Dal(SAD) president Sukhbir Singh Badal said his party will never compromise on the issue of Minimum Support Price (MSP) an.
- 316 new cases, Hry at 3,597
Chandigarh: With 316 fresh cases of Covid-19, the number of cases in Haryana reached 3,597 till Friday evening.
- Centre has failed small states in this crisis: Capt
Chandigarh: Regretting that the Centre had failed to provide any help to the small states in dealing with the impact of Covid outbreak and prolonged l.
- 39 held, 31 NDPS FIRs filed daily in last 3 yrs
Chandigarh: On an average 39 accused were arrested every day in cases registered under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act, in .
- Will add features to watch kids? play, says PUBG firm
Chandigarh: The developer of online game, PUBG, has decided to introduce two safeguards by June 2020 to prevent ill effects on the health of children .