- 8th May, 2019 Hindustan Times
- Muktsar?s Manhar is ICSE Class 10 joint topper
Manhar, a student of Little Flower Convent School, has opted for humanities and wants to become an IAS officer. His parents are doctors Madan Mohan Bansal and Vandna.
- Jalandhar priest ?lied?, SIT to quiz him
The SIT said it has arrived at the conclusion that the priest lied regarding the missing amount after interrogating the two ASIs, Joginder Singh and Rajpreet Singh, who are in police custody following their arrest from a Kerala hotel.
- 5th May, 2019 Hindustan Times
- Woman held for killing 2 minor daughters with paramour?s help
The accused were identified as Pooja, a resident of Narwana in Haryana, and Ajay of Sunam. In her complaint, girls&rsquo; aunt Gindro, said her brother had died one and-a-half month ago and her sister-in-law-Pooja developed illicit relations with Ajay.
- 4th May, 2019 Hindustan Times
- Chandigarh boy jumps in Sukhna Lake after failing CBSE 12th exams
Hailing from Kangra in Himachal Pradesh, he was staying with his maternal uncles in Sector 20, and taking IELTS&thinsp;coaching from a Sector 17 centre. On Friday afternoon, while patrolling along the Sukhna lake&rsquo;s perimeter, cops posted at the lake spotted the boy&rsquo;s body floating in the water.
- Head constable knew about cash, was in touch with absconding ASIs
The head constable, Amrik Singh, who is posted as a &lsquo;munshi&rsquo; at the Civil Lines police station in Patiala and is a close relative of one of the two ASIs, was nabbed from his quarters with Rs30 lakh.
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: In Chandigarh, 13% nominees in fray facing criminal cases
The number is lesser as compared to the national average. In the phase four of the Lok Sabha elections held across the country, 23% candidates declared criminal cases against them.
- 3rd May, 2019 Hindustan Times
- 2nd May, 2019 Hindustan Times
- 1st May, 2019 Hindustan Times
- 30th April, 2019 Hindustan Times