- 2nd July, 2020 Times of India
- 1st July, 2020 Times of India
- Haryana: Three arrested for blackmailing doctor in Ambala
AMBALA: In connection with a case of blackmailing registered on Tuesday, the Ambala police arrested three accused including a woman on Tuesday night.
- Haryana announces summer vacations in schools
CHANDIGARH: Haryana education minister, Kanwar Pal said that all the government and private schools across the state shall remain closed from July 1 t.
- Punjab: 9 - year - old girl raped by neighbour in Patiala
PATIALA: The police have booked a 22-year-old man under sections of IPC including rape and sections of POCSO act for allegedly raping a nine- year-old.
- ?Punjab private schools can collect tuition fee, annual charges?
In a major relief to the private unaided schools in Punjab, the Punjab and Haryana high court on Tuesday allowed them to collect tuition fee, admissio
- City girl is first Indian designer to bag this award
Pavit Gujral, a gemologist and jewellery designer has bagged two awards at the prestigious, Saul Bell Design Awards (SBDA) 2020, USA
- Twin deaths in Chhatbir Zoo
Chhatbir zoo suffered a major loss after an ostrich and a gharial, also known as the fish-eating crocodile, died on Tuesday.
- 'She defeated Covid, but lost to stigma'
Her friends said she fought Covid-19 for a month and emerged a winner but was clueless about the discrimination waiting for her at her own home.
- 25 - year - old man found murdered in Mohali
The body of a 25-year-old man was found in a pool of blood near a liquor shop close to the YPS rotary here on Tuesday, the third murder in the distric
- Plot registries pick up pace post - Unlock 1.0
Gurgaon: Two months after the revenue department received a lukewarm response for registration of properties, it has now started gaining pace with 50 .
- Two cops on patrol killed in Haryana; one accused dead
A Haryana Police constable and a special police officer (SPO) on night patrol were brutally stabbed to death by unidentified persons on Gohana-Jind ro
- 6 more succumb to virus in Punjab, 150 +ve
Chandigarh: Covid-19 continued to spread its tentacles in Punjab on Tuesday as the state recorded 150 fresh cases of the virus and six deaths.