- 2 flights bring back 246 from NZ, Kuwait
Mohali: Two evacuation flights from Auckland in New Zealand and Kuwait arrived at the Chandigarh International Airport with 246 stranded Indians on Th.
- Widow seeks help to bring son?s body from Malaysia
Jind: A woman from Jind town, a widow, has sought help to get her son’s body back to India from Malaysia.
- Illegal hospital running for 10 years sealed
Jind: The health department sealed an illegal private hospital which had allegedly been running for the last 10 years.
- State SC panel asks SDM to probe land auction allegations
Barnala: In the wake of protest over alleged irregularities in the auction of 14.
- Ensure payment to sugarcane farmers, Capt tells minister
Chandigarh: Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh on Thursday directed the cooperation minister to ensure immediate payment to sugarcane farmers for 2.
- Jadhav to head Haryana narcotics bureau
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has appointed senior IPS officer Shrikant Jadhav as the chief of Haryana Narcotics Control Bureau, state home minis.
- Woman ends life a day after her boyfriend hanged himself
Mohali: A day after a 22-year-old youth committed suicide at Phase XI, his 26-year-old girlfriend also ended her life.
- 11 Lalru ATM thieves identified, booked
tnnMohali: Three weeks after an ATM of Punjab National Bank’s Lalru branch, which contained around Rs 16 lakh, was stolen, the Mohali police on Thursd.
- Panels to monitor Covid - 19 treatment at private hosps
Mohali: Mohali deputy commissioner Girish Dayalan has constituted two expert committees, an advisory committee and referral committee to monitor the t.
- UT to review decision on calling faculty to colleges
Chandigarh: The UT education department has planned to review its order on calling faculty members to colleges, after ministry of human resource and d.
- MC faces losses as bookings for community centres go down
Chandigarh: The bookings of the city’s community centres have shrunk due to the prevailing pandemic and tight norms.
- PU issues admission notice, submit your forms by Aug 8
Chandigarh: Panjab University has issued admission notice for postgraduate, undergraduate, certificate, diploma and advance diploma and PG diploma cou.
- One held for theft
Chandigarh: The police arrested a person for allegedly stealing laptops, hard disk, watch and mobile phone from the room of a BTech student in Sector .
- Punjab cops book Pannun, aide for anti - national activities
Chandigarh: A day after the Union government designated Gurpatwant Singh Pannun of the Sikhs For Justice (SFJ) a terrorist, the Punjab Police on Thurs.
- ?Punish those not wearing mask at public places?
Chandigarh: A Public Interest litigation (PIL) has been filed in the Punjab and Haryana high court pleading that any person without mask in public pla.