- 24th June, 2020 The Indian Express
- UT Admin may allow fitness training in category B & C sports at its complexes
About reports about Chandigarh Sports Policy, we are still working on the sports policy and once it is drafted, it will be sent for approval and will be put in place.
- Chandigarh may allow fitness training in category B and C sports at UT sports complexes
Fitness training may soon resume for sports department trainees in category B sports like hockey, volleyball, cricket, basketball, football etc and category C sports like boxing, wrestling, judo and taekwondo.
- Coronavirus infection spread to 13 new sectors in Chandigarh this month
In Mauli Jagran, another congested working class neighbourhood like Bapu Dham colony, 16 patients have been reported this month.
- 23rd June, 2020 The Indian Express
- 22nd June, 2020 The Indian Express
- 21st June, 2020 The Indian Express
- 20th June, 2020 The Indian Express
- Shoe store charges Re 1 for carry bag, directed to refund Rs. 2
Observing that charges for carry bags cannot be separately foisted upon the consumers and would amount to overcharging, the Chandigarh Consumer Forum directed a shoe store in Chandigarh to refund Rs. 2 wrongly charged for the carry bags and pay Rs. 1,000 as compensation and Rs. 500 as cost of litigation.
- Chandigarh: Doctors draw attention to skin changes that signal Covid - 19
Development of Chillblains (redness and swelling) on fingertips or toes lasting for more than 12 days, newly formed blisters lasting for more than ten days, wheals with itching for more than six days without any other past disease, a bluish discoloration as well as necrosis of skin have to be immediately told to a doctor.
- 19th June, 2020 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: 9 fresh cases at migrant settlement
As per Punjab’s nodal officer for Covid-19, Dr Rajesh Bhaskar, Punjab has crossed 2 lakh tests mark and by Thursday evening 2.14 lakh tests had been conducted in the state.
- Residents of Mani Majra?s urban areas demand replacement of decade - old water pipelines
The urban area of Mani Majra consists Uppal Marbal Arch housing project, Modern Housing Complex, Duplex area, Rajeev Vihar, while the rural area consists Old Manimajra, Shastri Nagar, Madi Wala Town and others.
- Prominent retail stores at Elante Mall lay off employees to cut costs
Since the mall had been shut during the lockdown, storeowners had no steady income in the last three months, and continue to suffer losses even after the mall opened, since very few people are visiting these stores.