- 1st March, 2022 The Tribune
- All in one frame: Rekha, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Sanjay Leela Bhansali pose for picture... Internet says what?s the occasion?
A beautiful blend of past and present, with talent unlimited. What happens when two superstars pose with yesteryears&rsquo; megastar and cherry on cake will be a director who is known to create magic on screen? The Internet can&rsquo;t stop gushing.
- 'Anupamaa' episode update: Anupamaa informs the Shahs about Kinjal's pregnancy, regrets not telling them about Anuj
The Tuesday episode of &lsquo;Anupamaa&rsquo; began with Kinjal telling Anupamaa that she wanted to share this news as a gift to her on her birthday but she almost ruined it when she fell unconscious. Anupamaa tells her that she can&#39;t believe she is going to become a grandmother and tells Kinjal tha
- Pressured to go against my MLA wife: Angad Singh
Pressured to go against my MLA wife: Angad Singh
- Shehnaaz Gill and Shilpa Shetty recreate ?Boring Day?, fans have amazing time
On Tuesday, Shilpa Shetty Kundra and Shehnaaz Gill decided to &lsquo;make a boring day better&rsquo; for their fans. The two recreated the music video &lsquo;Boring Day&rsquo;. It is created by Yashraj Mukhate and Shehnaaz Gill also features in the original one with Yashraj.
- Gp Capt challenges GCM's jurisdiction
A special plea over the jurisdiction of the General Court Martial (GCM) trying a Group Captain for alleged lapses that resulted in an Mi-17 helicopter being shot down in friendly fire near Srinagar in February 2019 was raised by the officer when the trial commenced here today.
- Deadline for veterinary hospital in Chandigarh ? March 31, 2023
While approving the agenda for the construction of a Rs6-crore veterinary hospital, a sick animal facility and an animal birth-control centre, the Municipal Corporation has set March 31, 2023, as the deadline for the completion of the work.
- Ribhav logs win in tennis meet
Mohali: Ribhav Saroha defeated Kabir Mehta 7-5 6-1 to march ahead in the boys&#39; U-12 quarterfinals on the opening day of the Roots-AITA CS(7) National Rankings Championship. Ayaan Chandel ousted Riaan Malocha 6-2 6-1, Devansh Kamboj defeated Sankalp Sachdeva 6-7(5) 7-5 (10-4) and Nikunj Bansal defeat
- GNDU trounce KU in North Zone Inter - University Hockey (men) C'ship
Amritsar: On the fourth day of the competition, Guru Nanak Dev University team trounced Kurukshetra University (5-1).The North Zone Inter-University Hockey (men) Championship is underway at GNDU&rsquo;s AstroTurf. The championship had started from February 25. GNDU players showed a high-level of ski
- Tender to hire 10 AC buses put on hold
Buckling under pressure of the CTU Workers Union, the UT Transport Department has put the tendering process of 20 AC buses on hold for now.
- North Zone Kho - Kho Championship
Jalandhar: DAV University organised North Zone Inter-University Kho-Kho (M) Championship. Event ran for three days in which 27 teams participated. In the closing ceremony, Arjuna Awardee Prof. (Dr.) Dalel Singh Chauhan was invited as the chief guest who was welcomed by Vice Chancellor Dr Jasbir Rish
- Chandigarh sees eight fresh cases
Chandigarh: The city reported eight fresh cases of Covid on Monday, taking the overall tally to 91,740. The active case count of the UT is 155. So far, 90,420 patients have recovered from the disease, while 1,165 have succumbed to it. &mdash; TNS
- The film Jalsa to be released on Prime Video
Prime Video on Monday announced the global premiere of the much-awaited drama thriller Jalsa. Directed by Suresh Triveni, the film features a stellar cast, including Vidya Balan, Shefali Shah, Manav Kaul, Rohini Hattangadi, Iqbal Khan, Vidhatri Bandi and others.
- Verka, Amul hike milk prices by Rs 2 per litre
The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers&rsquo; Federation Ltd and the Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) have decided to increase the milk prices of their brands Verka and Amul, respectively, by Rs 2 per litre (Re 1 per 500 ml pouch). The new prices will be effective from Tues
- 28th February, 2022 The Tribune