- 21st September, 2021 The Indian Express
- 20th September, 2021 The Indian Express
- Install oxygen plants, next three months crucial: Chandigarh Health Secretary to private hospitals
With regard to oxygen supply, the private hospitals have been advised to install a PSA oxygen plant which is mandatory for the hospitals having 50 or more beds.
- Public bicycles stolen and taken home, vandalism hits Chandigarh?s bike sharing system
“One person even took it to his residence in Kharar. The company staff had to bring the cycle from there,” says NP Sharma, Chief General Manager of the Chandigarh Smart City Limited.
- BJP leaders stop distribution of ?substandard? wheat in Chandigarh
Alleging that wheat of poor quality was being distributed, the BJP leaders told the administration to take back from the people wheat of such substandard quality.
- Chandigarh: Walk - in OPD registrations in GMCH - 32 from today
"All the patients in OPD will be required to undergo COVID test. However, in case of emergency and serious patients, the doctor concerned may immediately provide the treatment/consultation and get the COVID test done at later stage," it was specified.
- Chandigarh: 12 more cases of diarrhea reported in Baltana area
According to the health officials, the diagnosis of patients continued for the second day on Sunday, after around 100 cases were reported on Saturday.
- 19th September, 2021 The Indian Express
- Next three months crucial for fight against Covid - 19: Chandigarh health secretary
“Considering the possibility of a third wave, there is a need to be prepared to handle the positivity rate, which may be even higher in the coming months," an order issued by the health department stated.
- Punjab: 8 new Covid cases in Tricity, Chandigarh reports 4 cases
Meanwhile, Chandigarh reported four new Covid-19 cases on Saturday, taking the tally of cases to 65,176.
- Chandigarh civic employees to cycle to work on October 1
In the run-up to the World Car Free Day, Chandigarh Municipal Commissioner Anindita Mitra on Sunday cycled in the city.
- Public bicycles stolen and taken home, vandalism hits Chandigarh?s public bike - sharing system
Officials said that there have been several instances when the basket of a bicycle has been found damaged. Even the seat, pedal and lock of the bikes have been damaged by unruly users.
- Chandigarh: Court dismisses bail plea of accused who wanted to marry minor victim
The accused, 29, a resident of Uttar Pradesh, is booked under sections 6 and 14 of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act , 2012, and under the sections 323, 354-C, 506 and 509 of the Indian Penal Code at the Manimajra police station in Chandigarh.
- 18th September, 2021 The Indian Express