- 16th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 15th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 14th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 13th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 12th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 11th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 10th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Woman among four acquitted of charges of kidnapping after 6 years
The girl, in her statements, alleged that while she was waiting outside a school in Sector 21 for her brother after the examination, Arun and Vishal reached the spot and forcibly took her to Panjab University in a car.
- Chandigarh: Two men in Uber stalk two women on scooter, case filed
When we reached near Sector 20 Gurdwara roundabout, the Uber occupants intercepted us. They blocked our way by stopping the car before our two-wheeler.
- Ayodhya verdict: Chandigarh police hold flag marches, appeal for peace and harmony
According to the order issued by the DCP, there was a ban on the gathering of five or more persons in public places in the district. No person could move or display weapons such as axe, knife, sword, cycle chain, spear, furs, jelly, gandasi, lathi, gun or pistol.
- ?Make 50 more Chandigarhs but don?t destroy this Chandigarh?
The Indian Express spoke to Manmohan Lal Sarin, senior advocate and founder of the foundation, regarding the case, Sukhna Lake and other issues facing the city.
- Chandigarh: 2 masked men rob woman at knifepoint at Dhakoli
Police initiated investigation after receiving a complaint from the victimâ€™s husband. The victim was admitted to the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Sector 32, Chandigarh.
- 9th November, 2019 The Indian Express