- 24th October, 2020 The Indian Express
- 23rd October, 2020 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Man in mask walks away with bag with Rs 3.50 lakh from wedding function
The victim, Usha Sharma, a resident of PGI Society in Sector 49, reported to the police that the incident took place during the wedding function of her daughter at Hotel Sunbeam, Sector 22, on Thursday.
- Chandigarh: 3 deaths added to UT?s Covid toll, 212 now
Among the new patients, 32 were men and 21 were women. As many as 1,140 samples were tested for Covid-19 in the last 24 hours. Till now, 98,981 samples have been tested for coronavirus in the city.
- Chandigarh: UT launches reservation roster management system
Adviser to the Administrator congratulated the Personnel department, Social Welfare department and NIC for resorting to innovative means to streamline the administrative machinery.
- 22nd October, 2020 The Indian Express
- 21st October, 2020 The Indian Express
- 20th October, 2020 The Indian Express
- ?I trained as ASI in Chandigarh, worked for three years here?.I know which area is vulnerable to which crime?
SSP Kuldeep Singh Chahal who had worked as an Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) with the Chandigarh Police converses with Saurabh Prashar on the strengthening of the beat system and taking a preventive approach in dealing with professional criminals.
- Chandigarh Municipal Corporation proposes to collect user charges from 13 villages, 19 sector markets
According to the agenda item, accessed by The Indian Express, it was stated that the user fee for collection, transportation, disposal of solid waste is to be collected from these specified areas as per their category and unit of each household
- Chandigarh Municipal Corporation meets today, on the table are reduction and discounts for companies, contractors
There is no mention in the agenda about water tariff hike that city residents will be burdened with. The water panel had recommended inclusion of discussion about the same in the agenda as there had been a lot of opposition by city residents due to three-fold hike.
- Stubble burning effect: AQI deteriorates in Chandigarh
According to the Chandigarh Pollution Control Board (CPCB), AQI of Chandigarh was the between category of Good to Satisfactory till September 25. On September 26, it was recorded at 106. Since then, it has remained between 106 and 131, on October 15.
- Chandigarh: Physical OPD services resume in a few departments at GMSH - 16
According to Dr Amandeep Kang, Director, Health Services, all necessary measures were taken to maintain adequate physical distance and all patients were advised to wear masks.