- 17th September, 2019 The Indian Express
- 16th September, 2019 The Indian Express
- 14th September, 2019 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Inspector Reena Yadav conferred UN medal
Inspector Yadav was selected for the United Nations Peacekeeping Mission, better known as UN Mission-2019, in April this year. She joined the Chandigarh Police as an Assistant Sub-Inspector in 1992.
- Chandigarh: Traffic police challans 2 long - route buses
Bathinda-bound PRTC bus coming from ISBT-43 was challaned at Sector 46/47 light point while taking a turn from Airport Road to Chandi Path, which is prohibited.
- Chandigarh city news: Snake charmer arrested for trying to kidnap child
âThe accused put the child in a gunny bag and tried to kidnap him, but the child started crying following which his mother came out of home and raised the alarm.â, the Station House Officer (SHO) Inspector said.
- Chandigarh hotelier acquitted from charges of abetment to suicide of waiter in 2016
The accused, Tej Pratap Singh Virk, owner of Hotel Central Park, Sector 17, Chandigarh has been acquitted from Section 306 (abetment to suicide) of the Indian Penal Code, from the Court of District and Sessions Judge, Paramjeet Singh.
- Two Chandigarh policemen acquitted from charges of accepting bribe of Rs 1,700 in 2015
The district court of Chandigarh on Friday acquitted two policemen of Chandigarh Police from charges of demanding and accepting a bribe of Rs 1700 from a city resident in 2015.
- Chandigarh city news: Proposal on entertainment tax to come up in House meeting Monday
As per the proposal that is being prepared, 20 percent tax is likely to be levied on tickets of Rs 100 and below while 30 percent tax will be levied on tickets above Rs 100.
- Chandigarh: Top - seed Garima Singh registers twin wins in badminton championship
In the womenâs singles quarter-finals, Garima Singh ended the challenge of Naina Goyat of Panjab University with a 21-14, 21-7 win.