- 14th October, 2017 Firstpost
- 13th October, 2017 Firstpost
- 11th September, 2017 Firstpost
- 10th September, 2017 Firstpost
- 1st September, 2017 Firstpost
- 27th August, 2017 Firstpost
- 26th August, 2017 Firstpost
- 18th August, 2017 Firstpost
- 10th August, 2017 Firstpost
- #AintNoCinderella: Women respond to BJP leader's sexist remark on Chandigarh stalking case
The Chandigarh stalking incident highlighted the same regressive and misogynistic mindset that prevails in our country's politicians who fail to find faults in their own characters. The 4 August incident grabbed headlines when the accused Vikas Barala ...
- After Chandigarh stalking, now 22 - year - old Gurugram executive chased for three km by men in car
Just days after a woman was stalked in Chandigarh , an IT executive in Gurugram was stalked on Sunday night, NDTV reported. The victim, 22, who was making her way home on her scooter, was reportedly chased for three kilometres by two men in a car.
- Chandigarh stalking case: BJP's Babul Supriyo questions abduction charge, calls incident 'mischief'
On Tuesday, Union minister Babul Supriyo, wading into the Chandigarh stalking case, said that the case is not that of abduction, but rather that of a drunk man chasing a woman. The BJP leader, in a series of tweets, questioned why the accused Vikas ...
- Chandigarh stalking case: Vikas Barala arrested, charged with abduction, says DGP Tejinder Luthria
Following the arrest of Vikas Barala, key accused in Chandigarh stalking case, and his friend Ashish Kumar, director general of police Tejinder Luthria conducted a press conference on Wednesday, and said the police has pressed two new charges against ...
- 9th August, 2017 Firstpost