- 19th May, 2020 Economic Times
- 18th May, 2020 Economic Times
- 17th May, 2020 Economic Times
- 16th May, 2020 Economic Times
- 3rd May, 2020 Economic Times
- COVID - 19 vaccine: Safety trial of 'Mycobacterial w' drug completed, says PGIMER Director, Chandigarh
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Director Dr Jagat Ram informed that the trial of Mycobacterium w (Mw) drug has been completed. “The safety trial of 'Mw vaccine' drug has been completed. But its actual trial will be conducted on 40 patients at PGI Chandigarh, AIIMS-Delhi and AIIMS-Bhopal,” said Dr Ram.
- IAF pays aerial tribute to coronavirus warriors in Chandigarh
Chandigarh, May 03 (ANI):flypast over Sukhna Lake to paid tribute to COVID-19 warrior. Nation will witness flypasts by fighter and transport aircraft of Indian Air Force at multiple locations. These aircrafts will cover major towns starting from Srinagar to Thiruvananthapuram and from Dibrugarh to Kutch.
- 10th April, 2020 Economic Times
- Chandigarh: Those found without face mask at public place to be arrested
The UT administration on Tuesday had made it mandatory for people to wear masks in public places to check the spread of coronavirus. According to the order issued on Thursday evening, anybody found violating the instructions will be punishable under Section 188 of the IPC and the police authorities are empowered to immediately arrest the violators.
- 27th March, 2020 Economic Times