- 21st August, 2018 Business Standard
- Northern states, Chandigarh join hands against drugs
"We the Chief Ministers of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand and the senior officers representing Rajasthan, Delhi and UT of Chandigarh are happy to have had an extremely constructive meeting on effectively addressing and countering ...
- 18th August, 2018 Business Standard
- 6th August, 2018 Business Standard
- Organic vegetable market booms in Chandigarh
Chandigarh , Aug 05 (ANI): In a view to provide chemical free natural organic food, an organic mandi has been opened near Horse Riding Club at Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh . The market has picked up pace among health conscious consumers.
- 4th August, 2018 Business Standard
- Chandigarh gets first all - women cab service
With women safety becoming a serious concern, a city start-up on Friday announced the first of its kind e-cab service in tri-city of Chandigarh , Panchkula and Mohali. The new all-women service is the first time in the region that will have dedicated ...
- 31st July, 2018 Business Standard
- Chandigarh Police asks youngsters to desist from Kiki challenge
The Chandigarh Police has warned the youth from taking the Kiki dance challenge, highlighting the dangers of the hugely popular jig. The challenge, also known as 'In My Feelings Challenge', involves jumping out of a moving car and dancing alongside it ...
- 30th July, 2018 Business Standard
- 21st July, 2018 Business Standard
- 10th July, 2018 Business Standard
- 17th June, 2018 Business Standard
- 15th June, 2018 Business Standard
- Chandigarh DGP transferred
Bainiwal is currently posted with Delhi Police as special commisioner. Luthra, a 1990-batch IPS officer, was posted to Chandigarh over two years back. (This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated ...
- 4th June, 2018 Business Standard
- 2nd June, 2018 Business Standard
- Massive dust storm hits Chandigarh, disrupts life
While Chandigarh was cooler at 38.3 degrees high, Narnal (46.5), Hisar (46) and Bhiwani (45.1) were engulfed by the heat wave. In neighbouring Punjab, the maximum temperatures hovered between 39 to 43 degree mark on Friday. --IANS. js/vd. (This story ...
- 1st June, 2018 Business Standard
- Dust storm hits Chandigarh, adjoining areas
The storm accompanied by high-velocity winds and rain hit the Union Territory, including its periphery areas -Mohali and Panchkula, and the day turned almost completely dark in the evening. There were reports of power supply disruption and trees ...
- 20th May, 2018 Business Standard