- 18th September, 2017 Business Standard
- 14th September, 2017 Business Standard
- 11th September, 2017 Business Standard
- 7th September, 2017 Business Standard
- Chandigarh pubs, bars asked to install breathalyser
... alcohol within the legal limits, you are hereby directed to install alcohol breath analysers in your licenced premises within seven days from the issuance of this letter," according to an order issued by the Chandigarh excise and taxation ...
- 21st August, 2017 Business Standard
- 2 gangsters arrested in Chandigarh
Saraj (30) and Arjun (22), members of the Jaipal gang, were arrested based on a tip-off, a police officer said today. The duo travelling in a vehicle were stopped at a police picket. One of them tried to run away. But policemen nabbed both the accused ...
- 16th August, 2017 Business Standard
- 15th August, 2017 Business Standard
- Another woman complains of being stalked in Chandigarh
"The men started chasing her after she bought some fruits from the market," Chandigarh Police Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deepak Yadav said. The woman, who belonged to Hisar and has been staying here as a paying guest, noted down the vehicle's ...
- Teenager assaulted in Chandigarh on I - Day
A teenage girl returning home after attending the Independence Day function at her school here was sexually assaulted by a man on Tuesday, police said. The man attacked the Class 8 student from a government school at the Children's Traffic Park in ...
- 13th August, 2017 Business Standard
- 8th August, 2017 Business Standard
- 31st July, 2017 Business Standard
- 28th July, 2017 Business Standard
- Measles - Rubella campaign to be held in Chandigarh from Aug 3
The Chandigarh administration will launch a vaccination campaign against measles and rubella on August 3 in a bid to eliminate the diseases. The Measles-Rubella Campaign will be held over three to four weeks and the administration is targeting 100 per ...
- Centre directs expediting of Chandigarh issues
Rajnath Singh's direction came during the meeting of Home Minister's Advisory Committee for Chandigarh here in the national capital where issues relating to land, building bylaws, traffic, parking and service matters, among others, were also discussed, ...
- 27th July, 2017 Business Standard
- Heavy rains lash Chandigarh, surrounding areas
"For the past few weeks, everyone was perplexed why it was not raining in Chandigarh after the monsoon arrived here. It seems today's downpour will cover the deficit of the past couple of weeks," Anil Kumar, a city resident, said. (This story has not ...
- 21st July, 2017 Business Standard
- Man dies of swine flu in Chandigarh
A 42-year-old man died of swine flu at PGIMER here this evening, the first casualty of the deadly H1N1 virus here this season. Shyam was admitted to the Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research here a few days ago, a PGIMER official said.