- 23rd August, 2014
- 22nd August, 2014
- Chandigarh to be 'rebuilt' as smart city, minister of state for home affairs ... - Times of India
Rijiju, who also inaugurated the solar power plant and newly built auditorium in the PG government college for girls at Sector 42 here, said that Chandigarh being an ideal city, it is appropriate that the college has gone in for solar energy which ...
- Rijiju: Chandigarh to get a facelift - ANINEWS
On his first visit to Chandigarh as a minister, Rijiju said, "I have taken a brief of the city. The entire city will get a facelift to ensure that it comes out as a 'Smart City'. I have spoken to the local MP, Kirron Kher, who stated that she envisages ...
- Maximum temperatures hover above normal in Pb, Haryana - PTI News
Chandigarh, Aug 22 (PTI) Maximum temperatures continued to stay above normal levels in Punjab and Haryana with Hisar district recording a high of 40 degree Celsius.
- Chandigarh to be 'rebuilt' as smart city: Rijiju - PTI News
Chandigarh, Aug 22 (PTI) The Centre will ensure that the entire Chandigarh is "rebuilt" and it comes up as a "smart city", Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijuju said here today.
- Chandigarh to be 'rebuilt' as smart city: Rijiju - Business Standard
Rijiju, who also inaugurated the solar power plant and newly built auditorium in the PG Government College for Girls at Sector 42 here, said that Chandigarh being an ideal city, it is appropriate that the college has gone in for solar energy which ...
- AirAsia India to launch flights to Chandigarh in 2 months - Hindu Business Line
New no-frill carrier AirAsia India will fly to Chandigarh in two months as part of its expansion plans to north India, its chief Tony Fernandes announced today.
- SC questions status of LoP post in Parliament - Chandigarh Tribune
NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court today agreed to interpret the Leader of Opposition (LoP) provision for the purpose of appointment of Lokpal in which LoP is a selection committee member and asked the Centre to make its stand clear within two weeks, saying ...
- AirAsia India to launch flights to Chandigarh in two months - Economic Times
"In two months we are going to Chandigarh ," Fernandez told PTI on the sidelines of the IIMPACT 2014 conference organised by the Singapore-based alumni of Indian Institute of Management. Air Asia's second plane for the Indian operations would be there ...
- Uber launches services in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Kolkata - BGR India
In its biggest launch spree, Uber today rolled out services in four Indian cities - Ahmedabad, Chandigarh , Jaipur and Kolkata ? marking 10 cities in the country. With today's launch, India is now the biggest market outside of the United States in terms ...