- 13th May, 2014
- HC asks Chandigarh lab to examine CD - Hindustan Times
The Punjab and Haryana high court on Monday directed the Chandigarh forensic science laboratory (FSL) to examine the graft compact disc (CD) against Haryana chief parliamentary secretary Ram Kishan Fauji. The CD allegedly shows Fauji seeking 5 ...
- Heavy rains lash Haryana, Punjab - PTI News
Chandigarh, May 13 (PTI) Moderate to heavy rains lashed many areas of Haryana and Punjab early today, leading to a dip in the temperature in the region.
- FinMin moves Cabinet for pulling out of talks on 'deal' - Chandigarh Tribune
A: As of now, we have two exclusive Woods stores in Delhi. However, we have plans to launch at least 50 stores. In the initial phase, the stores will be opened in Tier-I and Tier-II cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Chandigarh ...
- REGIONAL BRIEFS - Chandigarh Tribune
He was taken to the PGI, Chandigarh , where he succumbed to his injuries. Amarjit Singh of Bhagat Pura village died after his motorcycle was hit by a car at Bhagat Pura T point. A migrant laborer, Ram Sakal, was hit by a vehicle on the Chandigarh ...
- 12th May, 2014
- Rains lash Punjab, Haryana, temperatures drop sharply - PTI News
Chandigarh, May 12 (PTI) Light to moderate rains lashed a few places in Punjab and Haryana including Chandigarh today, causing maximum temperatures to drop sharply.
- Gandhi's letters to son may trigger storm - Chandigarh Tribune
Disclosures that threaten to blacken the reputation of members of Mahatma Gandhi's immediate family are due to be made public later this month in the UK. These are contained in three letters written by Gandhiji to his oldest son, Harilal, who died of ...
- Poll - bound Varanasi turns fortress - Chandigarh Tribune
The Great Indian General Election will come to a close on Monday with polling in 41 constituencies across the three states of Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Bihar. Over nine crore voters are expected to decide the fate of 606 candidates, including BJP ...
- AAP slams UT admn for demolition - Hindustan Times
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) condemned the Chandigarh administration for its 'ill-conceived' plan of demolishing Nehru colony, Mazdoor colony, Pandit colony and Kuldeep colony rendering thousands homeless in the process. Advertisement. The central ...
- Jumping red light tops traffic violations in Chandigarh - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : In the last couple of years, the trend of traffic violations has undergone a drastic change in the city. The number of violation for driving without helmet has been overpowered by the number of violation for jumping red light by the drivers.
- Poonch again: Pak troops fire at 4 posts - Chandigarh Tribune
Ceasefire violations by the Pakistan Army along the Line of Control (LoC) continued on Sunday, with firing reported on four Indian posts in Poonch district's Krishna Ghati sector. The firing reportedly began at 12.15am and continued upto 5am. Pakistani ...
- Wives Revolt as Free India Election Booze Leaves Trail of Widows - Bloomberg
Bottles of whiskey and vodka are displayed on the shelves of a liquor store in Chandigarh, Punjab. The state has the second-highest per-capita consumption of alcohol and tops the nation in opium and heroin consumption.
- 11th May, 2014
- 10th May, 2014