- 14th February, 2014 Times of India
- 13th February, 2014 Times of India
- ATM card with owner in Nagpur but Rs1L withdrawn in Chandigarh
NAGPUR: T Subramanian, a retired Coal India Limited (CIL) employee, was stunned on Wednesday midnight when he received SMS alerts for the withdrawal of Rs1 lakh through his ATM-cum-debit card of Axis Bank. The cash was withdrawn in Chandigarh ...
- 'Migrants with menial jobs poor, but earn better in Chandigarh'
CHANDIGARH : A work opportunity in the tricity for people from the lower sections of society seems to be providing better wages than their respective home towns. According to a recent survey, the migrant poor in the city earn an average daily income of ...
- 11th February, 2014 Times of India
- Mixed response to Indore - Chandigarh Express
A government official, Nirmal Kaur from Chandigarh said, "Though I need to catch a connecting train from Nagda, I leave from Avantika Express in Indore and reach Chandigarh the next day at noon. This train will take more than 24 hours over the ...
- BJP conducts survey to finalize candidate for Chandigarh
CHANDIGARH : While the Chandigarh wing of BJP is leaving no stone unturned to choose the right candidate from Chandigarh parliamentary constituency to contest in the upcoming elections, the party's national executive had been relaying on the surveys ...
- French musician to rock Chandigarh
CHANDIGARH : Self-taught composer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist from France, Rit, on Monday, said he was ready to make Chandigarh crowd sway to his tunes when he performed at Alliance Francaise, Sector 36, on Tuesday. Born in Marseille ...
- Chandigarh doctors divided over capital letters prescription
CHANDIGARH : The draft notification of the Medical Council of India (MCI) asking doctors to write prescription in capital letters has divided the fraternity, with one section rooting for it and another believing this will slow them down. Dr K K Talwar ...
- 9th February, 2014 Times of India
- 8th February, 2014 Times of India
- 6th February, 2014 Times of India
- 5th February, 2014 Times of India
- High Security Registration Plates bonanza for Chandigarh cops
CHANDIGARH : Chandigarh Traffic Police have collected a fine of Rs11.70 lakh in the past one month, by slapping 401 challans on offenders for riding their vehicles without installing the High Security Registration Plates (HSRP) on their vehicles. Three ...
- Medicos Legal Action Group wants Medicare Act in Chandigarh
CHANDIGARH : Medicos Legal Action Group (MLAG) on Tuesday demanded adoption and notification of "Medicare Service Personnel and Medicare Service Institution (Prevention of Violence and Damage to Property) Act" in the city. Dr Neeraj Nagpal ...
- 4th February, 2014 Times of India
- Injured kids battle for life at PGI Chandigarh
Talking from Chandigarh , Jagdish Prasad, elder brother of Jagdev Kumar, said, "The doctors attending to Krishna and Rakesh have told me that their condition is serious and they will be able to say anything about their chances of survival after 24 hours.
- Thumbs down to Indore - Chandigarh weekly train
INDORE: The Indore- Chandigarh weekly Express has hit a roadblock even before its inaugural run set for Tuesday. Due to its odd timings and long journey, passengers have already shown thumbs down to the train. Local MLA Sumitra Mahajan and members ...
- 3rd February, 2014 Times of India
- Chandigarh likely to get rain today: Met
However, rains are likely on Monday and Thursday," said Surender Paul, director, Chandigarh meteorological department. Meanwhile, the maximum temperature went up by over two degrees and was recorded at 19.6 degrees celsius on Sunday.