- 28th February, 2014 Times of India
- 27th February, 2014 Times of India
- 26th February, 2014 Times of India
- 25th February, 2014 Times of India
- CAG pulls up Chandigarh civil supplies corporation
RAIPUR: While the Raman Singh led BJP government has been making tall claims about the functioning of the public distribution system (PDS) in the state, the CAG said that the nodal agency for the PDS, Chhattisgarh State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd, ...
- Indian seeds advance in Chandigarh ITF Futures
CHANDIGARH : Rising India star Ramkumar Ramanathan fought off Sweden's Lucas Renard in two tight sets to advance to the second round of the USD 10,000 ITF Futures tournament, on Monday. Ramkumar, who caught attention by beating Somdev ...
- 5 - day puppet fest kicks off in Chandigarh
CHANDIGARH : A five-day international puppet festival kickstarted at Tagore Theatre on Monday, with Aakaar Puppet Theatre, a group from Rajasthan, regaling the audience with "Dhola Maru", a folk tale. The show was directed by Puran Bhat, who has been ...
- Chandigarh boy bags top spot in Management Aptitude Test
CHANDIGARH : Cracking the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) with an 800/800 score, city boy Ashish Patial has bagged the first position in the test across the country. Patial is now targeting the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies in Mumbai.
- Rahul Gandhi woos ex - servicemen in Chandigarh
CHANDIGARH: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi wooed ex-servicemen here on Monday by taking credit for one rank one pension scheme announcement in the interim budget. "I only helped in pushing the case. It was actually Prime Minister Manmohan Singh ...
- 24th February, 2014 Times of India
- 21st February, 2014 Times of India
- French ambassador talks of more tie - ups with Chandigarh
CHANDIGARH : Armed with a host of ideas over collaborations, especially in the field of agriculture and research, French ambassador to India Francois Richier visited educational institutions like PEC University of Technology and Chandigarh College of ...
- 19th February, 2014 Times of India
- 18th February, 2014 Times of India
- Car glut to choke Chandigarh ?
CHANDIGARH : Driving on the city roads could become a nightmare as vehicle sales are set to move into top gear over the reduction in excise duties. Ranked highest in view of per capita vehicle ratio throughout the country, the city is running short of ...
- Duty slash fuels car dreams of Chandigarh
CHANDIGARH : The Tricity is thrilled with finance minister P Chidambaram reducing the excise duty on vehicles, hoping to cash in on the bonanza by picking their dream cars at a lower price. "The finance minister has paid attention to the interest of ...
- Chandigarh gets Rs 812.85 crore
CHANDIGARH : For various development works in Chandigarh , Rs 812.85 crore was sanctioned under the plan head by the Central government on Monday, while approving the vote-on-account for four months for proportionate expenditure of the plan and ...
- Chandigarh ex - servicemen cautious over one rank, one pension approval
CHANDIGARH : The 30,000-strong ex-servicemen community in the Tricity has restrained itself from welcoming the government decision to accept their long-standing demand of one rank, one pension, a scheme that would ensure soldiers of the same rank ...