- 16th August, 2017 The Hindu
- 14th August, 2017 The Hindu
- 12th August, 2017 The Hindu
- A tale of three cities
A very close friend, and an integral part of the theatre group, hails from Chandigarh . Of late I have discovered that a few more friends are from there. And in all the conversations about the layout, the food, the people, the music, there has always ...
- 11th August, 2017 The Hindu
- Chandigarh to march for women's rights to public spaces
In the backdrop of the recent 'stalking episode' in Chandigarh , the city is preparing for the 'Bekhauf Aazaadi' march on Friday night to provide a platform for asserting women's rights to public spaces. The organisers of the march, led by poet and ...
- 10th August, 2017 The Hindu
- Chandigarh stalking: CCTV footage missing
Commenting on the dropping of IPC section 365 (kidnapping) and 511 (attempt to commit offences punishable with imprisonment) by the Chandigarh police, she said the police had been helpful and she could not comment on the sections invoked.
- Haryana BJP chief's son Vikas Barala, friend arrested again in Chandigarh stalking case
Vikas Barala, son of Haryana BJP chief Subhash Barala, and his friend, Ashish Kumar, on Wednesday were arrested again after the Chandigarh police added Sections 365 and 511 of the IPC in the FIR registered already against them for allegedly stalking ...
- Chandigarh stalking opens Capital's old wounds
The Chandigarh stalking incident involving the son of a BJP leader has triggered national outcry over an offence that Delhi is notorious for, so much so that even Union Minister Smriti Irani's car was chased down in Moti Bagh earlier this year ...
- 9th August, 2017 The Hindu
- 'Take action against accused in Chandigarh stalking case'
Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) chairperson Swati Maliwal on Tuesday wrote to Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh demanding strict action against the accused in the Chandigarh stalking case. Focusing on the spurt in crime rates across the country, ...
- Chandigarh stalking case: AAP wants 'daughter of India' saved
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) came out in support of the victim in the Chandigarh stalking case on Monday, accusing the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of shielding the accused and blaming the woman instead. AAP MLA Alka Lamba and Richa Pandey Mishra, ...
- 7th August, 2017 The Hindu
Chandigarh Administration had on July 29 announced that Harshit Sharma, who had just completed Class XII had been hired by Google for a monthly training in graphic designing for Rs 4 lakh. A day after it was found that claims made by Harshit , his ...
- 29th July, 2017 The Hindu
- 1st July, 2017 The Hindu
- 25th June, 2017 The Hindu
- 24th June, 2017 The Hindu
- 16th June, 2017 The Hindu
- Chandigarh grounds Air India
Chandigarh upset a fancied Air India, boasting of several current and former India players, 2-0 in its opening game of the men's National hockey championship A division here on Thursday that saw low-scoring matches from all teams. Damanjit Singh and ...