- 27th July, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 26th July, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 25th July, 2017 Hindustan Times
- Three Uber bike taxis challaned in Chandigarh
The State Transport Authority (STA), Chandigarh , on Tuesday challaned three Uber bike taxis at Sector 8 for operating in the city without permit. The action came the same day as Punjab minister Manpreet Singh Badal launched his government's flagship ...
- Chandigarh: Process all garbage or pay Rs 50K daily, NGT tells Jaypee
The National Green Tribunal on Monday directed the Jaypee plant to accept the entire municipal solid waste of 450 tonne or else pay up Rs 50,000 as environmental compensation daily. The tribunal is hearing the ongoing tussle between the Chandigarh ...
- Chandigarh, Delhi real estate regulatory bodies to be clubbed
Housing secretary KK Jindal said, ?The administration wrote to the MHA in November 2016 to club Chandigarh RERA with that of Delhi's. The ministry forwarded the letter to the Union ministry of urban development and poverty alleviation (MHUPA).
- 24th July, 2017 Hindustan Times
- Abortion not possible for 10 - year - old rape victim: PGI - Chandigarh doctors
The Chandigarh case came to light 10 days ago after the girl was taken to hospital for stomach ache. The girl was raped allegedly by her maternal uncle, a hotel worker, repeatedly over seven months. He has been arrested. The girl's family hails from ...
- Alarmed after swine flu death, Chandigarh health dept begins door - to - door survey
A total of 110 teams, of two persons each, have been formed by the department. Apart from this, the department has also formed a special task force of 30 people. punjab Updated: Jul 24, 2017 16:23 IST. HT Correspondent Hindustan Times, Chandigarh .
- Fly Dubai makes fresh bid to start flight from Chandigarh
Fly Dubai, one of the government-owned carriers of the UAE, has made a fresh bid to start operations on the Chandigarh -Dubai route. Highly placed sources told HT that the Dubai's aviation department that owns the airline wrote to the Indian ministry of ...
- 23rd July, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 22nd July, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 21st July, 2017 Hindustan Times
- Chandigarh sees season's first swine flu death
The city reported first swine flu death of the season after a 42-year-old Sector 37 resident, Shyam Verma, died at the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh , on Thursday evening. So far, four swine flu cases have ...
- 19th July, 2017 Hindustan Times
- Chandigarh: 10 - yr - old rape survivor is 30 weeks pregnant, docs to perform natural delivery
Doctors of Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Sector 32, plan to go ahead with a natural delivery as per protocol, lest the need for C- section arises. punjab Updated: Jul 19, 2017 20:04 IST. Aneesha Bedi Hindustan Times, Chandigarh .
- With another rainless day in Chandigarh, deficit rises up to 42%
Even as the Met department had predicted 50% chance of rainfall on Tuesday, the clouds again skipped the city. punjab Updated: Jul 19, 2017 13:58 IST. HT Correspondent Hindustan Times, Chandigarh . Kabaddi players using towels to guard from the hot ...
- Jet Airways' Chandigarh - Abu Dhabi flight a non - starter
As per Chandigarh International Airports Limited (CHIAL), the work on the runway would be carried out in such a way that there is minimal disruption of air operations. The work is likely to stretch up to two years, but for around eight months, the ...